Just in time for the Super Bowl; my Jalapeno Sticky Wings are the perfect thing for a game day splurge!!
- 3 lb Chicken wings
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno or Pepper Jelly
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 Jalapeno Chiles (seeded, and finely chopped)
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chile Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Get the grill hot..medium hot.
- Over medium heat melt the butter. Stir in the jalapeno jelly, honey, chilies, granulated garlic, paprika, chile powder, cayenne, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat grill the chicken tenders/wings for about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the grill toss with the jalapeno mixture, and serve immediately.
If you don't have a grill use your broiler.